Annual Employee Packet
The 2023-2024 YCOE Annual Employee Notification Packet consists of information that employees are required to review sign and return on an annual basis in order to stay abreast of any changes in policies and procedures and to be in compliance with various laws.
The HR Annual Employee Notification must be submitted to HR by August 25, 2023.
Download the complete HR Annual Employee Notification Packet for 2023-24. The complete form must be signed and returned to Human Resources by Friday, August 25.
The packet includes all of the following documents, or see below to print a specific form.
- Annual Employee Notification Checklist
- Staff Emergency Card
- Use of Private Automobiles for Work-Related Activities Certification
- Policy on Practice of Ethical Behavior
- Human Resources Drawing Optional
Review all documents below:
- Frontline Aesop Employee Guide to Create an Account
- Procedures for Reporting Absences in Frontline
- Company Nurse
- Mandatory Subjects of Training
- Employee Vehicle Use: Liability Insurance and Accident Reporting
- Organizational Charts 2023-24
- Open Enrollment Flyer 2023-24
- American Fidelity Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Standards for Professional Dress
- COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)
- Annual Notification of Expected Pesticides
- Tobacco Cessation and Tobacco-Use Prevention Education
- YCOE Policies
- Salary Schedules
- Health & Welfare Benefits Page
- YCPH COVID-19 Home Isolation Instructions