Countywide Plans for Provision of Educational Services to Expelled Students (AB922)
The Yolo County Superintendent, in conjunction with superintendents of the school districts within the county, has developed a plan for providing education services to all expelled pupils residing in Yolo County.
This plan was adopted by each of our school districts governing boards as well as the County Board of Education and was submitted to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction.
This plan addresses the progress being made in providing educational placement options and services to high-risk expelled youth and proposes the following approaches to meet their needs.
- Strategies to fill the identified gaps in educational services to expelled students.
- The current educational alternative schools available to expelled youth within Yolo County.
- Alternative placements for expelled students who are not fulfilling their rehabilitation plans at their district community day school and who are posing a danger to other district students.
- A description of the coordination efforts countywide among all the school districts in Yolo County as well as the County Office of Education for educational placements for expelled youth.
Any questions concerning these plans and strategies may be addressed to Debra Wellbrock at: (530) 668-3090 or by email: email@example.com
Countywide and District Plans
- Yolo County Office of Education Countywide Plan for Expelled Students 2012-2015
- Gaps in Educational Strategies for 2012-2015
- 2012-15 Davis JUSD AB922
- 2012-15 Esparto USD AB922
- 2012-15 Washington USD AB922
- 2012-15 Winters JUSD AB922
- 2012-15 Woodland JUSD AB922
- Yolo County Office of Education Countywide Plan for Expelled Students 2009-12
- Gaps in Ed Svcs. Strategies for 2009-12
- 2009-12 Davis JUSD AB922
- 2009-12 Esparto USD AB922
- 2009-12 Washington USD AB922
- 2009-12 Winters JUSD AB922
- 2009-12 Woodland JUSD AB922